I was always a movement lover, fascinated by the subtleness and the body synergy.
Born in Spain and passionate about Portugal, where I trained as an Aerial Yoga teacher.
I discovered in this discipline a therapy that gives meaning to my studies in psychology, and allows me to work the mind from another angle.
For the desire to continue to nurture myself, I completed a teacher training in Vinyasa, Hatha and Yin yoga.
- 200 hours RYT, Vinyasa, Hatha & Yin, Green Yoga International, Mallorca 2020
- 250 hours Aerial Yoga Teacher Training, Aerial Yoga Academy, Portugal 2018
- Reiki Level II Usui Natural Healing System, Spanish Reiki Federation, Spain 2016
Play with perspective!
Observe life upside down and enjoy it creatively.
I believe that every path starts through self-knowledge.
I trust in the power of working with intuition by connecting with my students, being present and respecting the development process of each person.
A type of yoga practiced with hammocks hooked on the ceiling, a combination of traditional yoga exercises, pilates and acrobatics. It involves all the body parts to move and stretch.
Performing inverted postures on the hammock allows vertebral decompression, improving lymphatic circulation through natural drainage. That works as a therapeutic rehabilitation.
Other benefits include:
• Aligning the spine and eliminated back pain.
• Improved cardiovascular health.
• Strengthening of the muscular, skeletal and articular system.
• Stimulation and production of endorphins.
“Yoga is an art, a science and a philosophy. It touches the life of man at every level, physical, mental, and spiritual. It is a practical method for making one’s life purposeful, useful and noble.
As honey is sweet from any part of the honeycomb, so is yoga.
It enables every part of the human system to become attuned to its essence, the conscious seer within.”